ʻO ka papa kānāwai
Hoʻolaha a me Takedown Policy o Loveofqueen
Loveofqueen operates in good faith. The purpose of this policy is to protect the associated Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as those of our customers. We will respond quickly and efficiently to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
However,Loveofqueen requires your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items. As intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP and Loveofqueen does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters, both parties must necessarily cooperate on this policy.
Inā hōʻoiaʻiʻoʻoe i ka pono o ka waiwai o kaʻike i violeʻia ma Loveofqueen, eʻoluʻolu e hoʻouna i kahi'ōlelo no ka hōʻinoʻiaʻana o ka hewa IP iā mākou e komo pū ana:
ʻO ka inoa piha o ka mea nona ka waiwai o kaʻike
Kou inoa piha a me ka inoa o ka hui e hōʻike neiʻoe
3. Your full address (this must include City, State and Zip Code)
4. Your contact email address & telephone number (with country code)
5. Full description of the (alleged) intellectual property right infringement
6. Explanation of the (alleged) infringement & its location on the Loveofqueenwebsite
7. Full declaration that you believe in good faith that an IPR has been violated
8. A statement that the information provided in your Notice is true and correct
9. Clear and transparent declaration that you will indemnify Loveofqueen against any/all associated claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) which Loveofqueen may incur in connection with the notice
ʻO nā hewa a me nā kūponoʻole paha, a no ka hanaʻole a ma muli paha o ka mālamaʻoleʻana, e hiki ke hōʻike iāʻoe i nā hewa a me nā poho. Ponoʻoe e noʻonoʻo pono i nā palekana IP kūpono, nā palena a me nā kuhi. No nā'ōlelo aʻo kūpono e pili ana i nā kūlana politika, e nīnau i kekahi loio.
To proceed, please download the palapala hōʻeha (Notice) file. Complete the information, print out the document, and sign it before emailing a scanned copy to us at: [Leka uila hoomaluia]oveofqueen.com
ʻO kēia leka uila wale no nā kuleana kānāwai aʻaʻole pono e hoʻohanaʻia no kekahi kūʻai mua, kauoha hoʻomalu a ma hope paha kūʻai.